CBD Fitness – PayPal Payments

Home Forums PYNDA Forum CBD Fitness – PayPal Payments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zoeminna

I run a vape store web directory and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that also markets CBD products. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to remove PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop website directory. We do not retail CBD goods such as CBD oil. We simply provide online marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Reputable Health and wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a relatively considerable variety of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related site. This has restricted my payment options and currently, I am heavily reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they said that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely against the law and discriminatory as it should be applying a consistent benchmark to all companies. I am still to talk with one more lawyer from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at pynda.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: CBD Fitness – PayPal Payments
Your information:

Categories: