Wholesale CBD E-Juice – PayPal Payments

Home Forums PYNDA Forum Wholesale CBD E-Juice – PayPal Payments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zoeminna

I operate a vape shop directory site and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that likewise offers for sale CBD product lines. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store web directory. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We solely offer online marketing solutions to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Wellness Retailer and if you take a close look, you will witness that they supply a somewhat comprehensive range of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement method. It emerges that PayPal is administering contradictory standards to different companies. As a result of this stipulation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment possibilities and now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law office in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is totally illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a consistent criterion to all companies. I am still to check with one more legal representative from a US law firm in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be extremely appreciative if anybody here at pynda.com could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Wholesale CBD E-Juice – PayPal Payments
Your information:

Categories: