Wholesale CBD Gummy Bears – PayPal Payments

Home Forums PYNDA Forum Wholesale CBD Gummy Bears – PayPal Payments

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    zoeminna

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise markets CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to claim that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape shop web directory. We do not offer for sale CBD products such as CBD oil. We solely offer marketing and advertising services to CBD firms. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett– the UK’s Major Wellness Store and if you take a close peek, you will witness that they offer a relatively considerable range of CBD items, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to different firms. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and currently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken with a barrister from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they stated that what PayPal is undertaking is definitely illegal and discriminatory as it ought to be applying an uniform standard to all firms. I am yet to check with a different attorney from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal’s legal position is in the United States. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at pynda.com could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD companies.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Wholesale CBD Gummy Bears – PayPal Payments
Your information:

Categories: